Monday, January 23, 2012

Franco et le T.P. O.K. Jazz - Presents Madilu System (1985)

This post is made in solidarity with Moos at Global Groove, who has had such a huge positive impact on so many lives around the world. His unselfish sharing of exquisite music abandoned by commerce - music in danger of being lost forever, of becoming extinct - inspired me to create this blog, while also enriching my life. Global Groove has been crippled, hopefully temporarily, by the rampant wave of censorship threatening a free internet.

Franco needs no introduction to you, so let me simply say that this is, in my opinion, one of his best records. I was going to save this record for my upcoming 100th post along with a FLAC version, since it is an exceptionally clean pressing, but this important recording is gone from GG now, and I thought I should not delay making it available here. Get it while you can! The FLAC version will have to wait: the one I had uploaded to Megaupload is gone  is now available. Until it isn't!

5 comments:

dial africa said...

Nothing to add, we all are thankful for Moos, thank you too for posting this fine music.

Anonymous said...

thanks for that music!alis

FrancoPepeKalle said...

Thank you Moos and Rhythm Connection for the apperciation of the Grand Maitre Franco.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Shout Out to Moos at Global Groove

Anonymous said...

Cool Cool Cool !!!
Thousand thanks

Abdul Pipo from France